- Celebrities attended Paris Fashion Week where Kate Moss smoked on the catwalk
- Jude Law got shirtless in Rio while Sienna Miller hung out with Tom Sturridge
- Kate Middleton shared childhood snaps and tossed pancakes in Belfast
- Blake Lively, Ed Westwick, Leighton Meester and more filmed Gossip Girl
- Victoria Beckham flew to London while David revealed baby excitement
- Brad Pitt started filming Cogan's Trade on set in New Orleans
- Zara Phillips and Mike Tindall revealed their wedding date and venue
- Ashley Olsen and Justin Bartha split, as did Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel
- Lindsay Lohan was offered a plea bargain at her latest court appearance
- Gwen Stefani spoke to ElleUK about British culture and her workout regime
Oscar nominees Hailee Steinfeld and Jennifer Lawrence reunited with Black Swan's Mila Kunis this afternoon in Paris for the Miu Miu runway show. It was the second major Fall Fashion Week event that went down today, after Kate Moss strutted down the Louis Vuitton catwalk with Naomi Campbell as Emma Stone watched from the front row. The stylish festivities have drawn lots of celebrities to the city, with Kanye West and Katy Perry catching up at a presentation yesterday, Lady Gaga walking for Thierry Mugler, and the likes of Jennifer Hudson and Mary J. Blige celebrating 30 years of Michael Kors at a recent cocktail party.
For Fall 2011, Carven designer Guillaume Henry turned out signature Parisian chic looks with a touch of intrigue in the form of red tartan, fur-sleeved coats, and a surprising Victorian neck ruff. To see all the covetable ensembles, watch our full runway coverage now, and if you missed our one-on-one interview with the designer, click here to check it out.
Kate Moss and Jamie Hince left the Louis Vuitton show yesterday at Paris Fashion Week holding hands, after Kate closed the show while smoking a cigarette. Kate's been promoting Comic Relief ahead of the big show on March 18. She's also stripped down in a sexy Liu Jo clothing campaign, showing her pace isn't slowing even though she has her wedding to plan!
The Fall 2011 Alexander McQueen show had some of the most exciting hair in all of Paris Fashion Week, with models' heads all but concealed beneath an armor of large metal barrettes. As with most things McQueen, the look was equal parts medieval romance and dark modernity. Get a 360-degree view of how stylists put the barrettes together, and marvel at just how many hair accessories they used.
Miuccia Prada showed her Fall collection for Miu Miu today, which she described as "sweet, charming, feminine, nice — and always thinking of the important woman." The genesis? A '40s-inspired collection that was given a dose of modernity in the way of floral or bird print wrap dresses paired with tilted baseball caps and glittery platform heels, or even a wool suit remixed with a boyish top and refreshing ruching effect. Mink fur and oversized bow belts added a decadent touch, while oversized shoulder silhouettes lend a directional look. For accessories, big frame clutches, draped bow shoes, and funky sunnies will undoubtedly top the must-haves list of every kitschy cool girl out there.
- Trends: '40s, wide shoulders, pencil skirts.
- Colours: Mustard, red, black, taupe, blue.
- Key Looks: Floral and bird print wrap dresses, double-breasted wool jacket dresses.
- Accessories: Glittery platform heels, bow-embellished shoes.
- Who Would Wear It: Kitschy cool girls like Alexa Chung.
Marc Jacobs goes all out with a theme, and this season was no exception. Louis Vuitton opened the final day of Paris Fashion Week with a fetish-inspired collection as the models stepped out of three elevators onto the catwalk. Kate Moss made a rare catwalk appearance as she closed the show in a rubberised lace jacket, joining an impressive lineup that included Amber Valletta, Carolyn Murphy, and Naomi Campbell. The collection involved statement outerwear with beautiful dropped shoulder coats along with cashmere sweaters, Peter Pan collars, and sheer skirts. Front-row guests included Emma Stone and Natalia Vodianova. The sexual theme of the collection was confirmed with stockings and handcuff accessories.
- Trends: Statement outerwear, fetish, round shoulders, Peter Pan collars.
- Colours: Black, white, red, and blue.
- Key Looks: Rubber lace jacket with fuzzy mongolian sleeves and barely there shorts.
- Accessories: Clutch bags attached to chunky cuffs, large embossed bags, police hats, and platform boots.
- Who Would Wear It: Strong, powerful women.
Kate Moss closed the Louis Vuitton Paris Fashion Week show this morning, making a surprise appearance to walk down the catwalk, smoking a cigarette. She was joined on the catwalk by other notable models including Naomi Campbell, Amber Valetta and Carolyn Murphy. Kate was watched by some familiar faces in the front row including Natalia Vodianova and Emma Stone, who looked stunning in a floor-length gown and her blonde hair swept to one side. FabUK has all the details on the spectacular show, click through to see more Kate and Emma!
Kanye West and Alexa Chung were two of the faces in the front row at Paris Fashion Week yesterday. They were side by side at Valentino, and Kanye caught up with his blue-haired pal Katy Perry at the Jean-Charles de Castelbajac. Alexa also attended the Chanel show alongside Lily Allen, Emma Roberts and Florence Welch. Natalia Vodianova and Florence were also at Valentino, and the redhead has been a familiar fixture in the front row this fashion week. Meanwhile, Naomi Campbell and Anna Wintour were among those at the Alexander McQueen show — click through to see more!
Katy Perry and Kanye West greeted each other yesterday at the Jean-Charles de Castelbajac runway show during Paris Fashion Week. Katy donned an electric blue wig for the presentation, where she and Kanye shared a hug before taking their seats in the front row. Kanye also attended Givenchy on Sunday, where he and Liv Tyler wore matching outfits. Those are just some of the celebrities who have travelled to the City of Lights for the stylish festivities. Jennifer Hudson and Zoe Saldana toasted Michael Kors at a party there earlier this week, and Blake Lively's new position as a Chanel spokesmodel was celebrated at a private dinner on Saturday night. Russell Brand didn't join his wife for her trip, but the pair spent some time together in LA last week before she headed to Europe and she was on his mind when he hit the red carpet in NYC on Monday.