But instead of feeling insecure, I just embrace their beauty and focus on their amazing hair (yes, they're all wearing extensions) and their dewy and sparkly-looking pink makeup.
To recreate this look at home, begin with a clean, hydrated and well moisutrised face. Then, apply a primer, followed by concealer to any red areas or spots, and medium-coverage foundation to the face, neck and decolletage. Next, dust a translucent setting powder all over and buff it to a natural finish by using a clean and fluffy brush.
To find out how you can achieve the rest of their makeup look at home, and to see more images of the models getting ready backstage, just read more.
- CHEEKS: Although your skin is matte and prepped, all that you've created is a flawless canvas — and now it's time to have some fun! Add a liquid luminzer all over the face and blend into the foundation with a sponge for a dewy look. Next, apply a medium perky-pink blusher to the apples of your cheeks and blend outwards and upwards toward your cheekbones.
- EYES: Start by sweeping a pale and creamy champage shadow from the bottom of the lid all the way up to the brows (which by the way must be filled in and perfectly shaped). Then, using a windshield-wiping motion, apply a taupey-grey coloured shadow in the crease for depth and a slightly smoky look. Over the grey, add a touch of pink shadow and blend well. Curl your lashes and apply a powder liner to the upper and lower rims of your eyes. Lastly tack on a full set of false lashes followed by two coats of black mascara.
- LIPS: The goal for this lip look is full, glossy and most of all...kissable! The colour should fall somewhere between a pale pink and a medium rose lipstick topped with oodles of shimmery and sheer pink gloss.
- Heidi Klum and Makeup Artist Linda Hay
- Allesandra Ambrosio
- Rosie Huntington-Whiteley
- Miranda Kerr
- Doutzen Kroes
- Elyse Taylor
- Hair Extensions
- Chanel Iman
- Liu Wen
- Selita Ebanks
- Marissa Miller
- Some of the Heavenly Angles in Their Robes
- Lily Aldridge
- Anastasia Kuznetsova and Dorothea Barth Jorgensen
- Chanel Iman